Requirements to Commission
• U.S. citizenship.
• 30 years old on Dec 31 on the year of commissioning and graduation
• Medically qualified by the Department of Defense.
• Meet the Army height/weight standards.
• Pass the Army Physical Fitness Test (APFT).
• Pass a swim test and a Combat Water Survival Test (CWST).
• Obtain a security clearance with a Secret status.
• Complete the ROTC Basic Course (MS1113, MS1213, MS2323, and MS2423)
Or have completed Basic Training in any branch of the military
Or complete the Cadet Initial Entry Training (CIET) at Ft. Knox, KY
·• Complete the ROTC Advanced Course (MS3123, MS3223, MS4123, and MS4223)
• Complete the Cadet Leaders Course (CLC) at Ft. Knox, Kentucky
• Complete a Military History course
• Earn a degree from a four year institution with a minimum 2.0 GPA.